The Ordinary and Extraordinary General meeting is convened on June 21, 2021 at 2 pm CEST, in the premises of Fieldfisher, 48 rue Cambon, 75001 Paris, to deliberate on the same agenda than the Annual General Meeting (AGM) held on May 27, 2021 which was unable to deliberate, as the required quorum was not reached.
As a precaution, due to the exceptional situation of the coronavirus pandemic, DEINOVE’s shareholders are encouraged to anticipate their votes and to favor the use of postal votes or proxy votes to take part in the AGM.
The shareholders’ vote for the first AGM remains valid and counted for the second AGM.
As a precautionary measure, we invite you to anticipate and to participate in the Shareholders' Meeting by voting by mail or by proxy.
Shareholders are invited to send their forms electronically.
Postal or Proxy Voting Forms:
- available on request from the company (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- downloadable on this page
Consideration of voting forms:
Deadline for receipt: June 28, 2021 at 0:00 AM CEST
How to send:
- Postal address: DEINOVE – Att. Mario ALCARAZ, 1682, rue de la Valsière - CAP SIGMA, ZAC EUROMEDECINE II - 34790 Grabels - France
- Electronic way: email@example.com
- Registered shareholders: none
- Bearer shareholders: certificate of participation issued by the account-holding institution.